One Bowl, Gooey Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies
Happy Tasty Treat Tuesday everybody! This is by far one of the most popular segments on the blog, and with recipes like this one it’s not hard to guess why ;-). Mucking around on the weekend, I accidentally came up with the best brownie recipe ever. Only one bowl required, you have to give these gooey sugar free chocolate brownies a go!
Refined sugar free, packed with protein and super easy to whip up; these guys are the ultimate trifecta.
So gooey and delicious, they actually stay super dense even when they are cooled down; unlike other brownie recipes out there that only taste good heated up.
Now that I’ve got you all good and hungry, are you ready for the recipe? Mop up that drool, and grab a pen. These gooey, sugar free chocolate brownies are a sure winner for anyone!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce (Check out my super easy recipe to make your own here!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Preheat your oven to 190deg fan forced.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper and set to the side.
- In a bowl, pour all ingredients in and give a good, thorough stir.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and spread evenly.
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy and leave out to cool.
- No sticky fingers until it's cooled down - it's even more gooey when it's still warm and will not cut properly! (Learnt from experience. Seriously.)
I hope you enjoy and share any photos with the hashtag #mniatastytreattuesday so I can see! 🙂
Do you have any of your own brownie recipes you absolutely love?